Friday, February 10, 2012

Bearding


"A fool and his follicles are soon parted" 

100 views we just hit the century mark, awesome. So yes I could use more but who needs them I have fun writing these so I'll continue and maybe in the future somebody will stumble across them and get a laugh or something. 
Or this reaction
So I've come to realize that it's very cold in north Utah, actually it hit me as I was bundling up like a Nordic to go to sleep last night. I have been shaving ever since I got up to college and as of last Monday I've said no more its "beard time". Now the general consensus seems to be "Girls hate big beards and they cannot lie." But....this is a huge cover up because women love beards. Sometimes I'll even catch a girl staring at my beard from across the room...
My eyes are up here
 So yeah girls hate beards *wink wink nod nod* yeah we get that. They also don't like jerks but....oh wait whats that you say, they do?? Yeah what a girl says and what she means are two different things. So no this is not coming off til the weather changes, although I always say that and somehow it does so now I'm giving a special offer to everyone that reads this if you see me and I have shaved and its before March 10th. You have the right to punch me as hard as you can in an area above the waist and spot where bruising cannot be seen on an everyday basis. However if you do this I will quiz you on if you actually read this because c'mon 100 views in like a month? I need the views. I'm doing this for the cold and cuz lets be realistic beards are awesome. And because without one I look like  this...
so cold!!!so weak!!!
Oh and another benefit of a beard it gives you perceived wisdom. Seriously try this, grow a beard then go to a public place and wear spectacles while thoughtfully stroking your new found facial hair and people around you will ask you questions on life and/or request you to analyze poetry with them. So if your out there and you have the ability Carpe Diem and Beard. 
A lil somethin for the kids

1 comment:

  1. If you cut your beard, then you must get a cheerleader's outfit and go up to campus and cheer for a solid 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete